As we continue to practice social distancing, we’re pleased to provide three online resources to help fulfill your pet’s needs at home during this quarantine period—Vetsource, Pet Page, and Purina Vet Direct.
Vetsource: Order medications, parasite preventives, and nutritional supplements
We’ve partnered with VetSource to offer a home delivery program that provides affordable, high-quality medications, coupled with the convenience of optional AutoShip programs so that dietary items and medications are delivered to your home, on time, when you need them.
From our website, simply click the online pharmacy tab on the menu bar to browse our selection of safe, authentic products that include prescription medications; flea, tick, and heartworm preventives; nutritional products; and more.
We love our partnership with a reputable online pharmacy designed to cater to your pet’s needs, from the comfort of your own home. A few of our favorite Vetsource features include:
- Free shipping — Orders over $49 and all AutoShip, RemindMe, and food orders ship free in the continental United States. With free shipping on monthly, automatic prescriptions, such as chronic medications and single parasite-preventive doses, there’s no reason to miss a dose of heartworm, flea, or tick prevention medication.
- Direct shipping — Prescription medications, diets, and other health care products are sourced directly from the manufacturer, and shipped right to your front door. This eliminates the potential for poorly stored products in warehouses that lack climate-control systems, which can decrease the efficacy of your pet’s medication.
- Easy ordering — Internet access is not necessary for ordering, although it does make it simple. You can order your pet’s products by contacting our team, or the Pet Owner Care team at Vetsource by calling (877) 738-4443.
- Safety steps — Approval is required for prescription products. This safety measure allows us to double check your pet’s medication instructions, to ensure she is receiving the correct dose.
For help setting up your Vetsource account, contact us with any questions about making the most of our online pharmacy.
Pet Page: Refill medications, access health records, and more
With our Pet Page app, you can instantly access your pet’s health records, submit prescription refill requests, and schedule an appointment. We also have a link to our online pharmacy, for easy ordering of your pet’s prescription products that can be shipped directly to your door.
To begin using Pet Page, download the app on your Android or Apple device by using one of the links below:
- Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.allydvm.comet&hl=en
- Apple Store link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/allyconnect/id920690093
After you have installed and opened the app on your mobile device, click the “sign up” button on the home page. Enter the email address we have on file at our hospital, choose a password, and click the blue “sign up” button. After signing up, you will be sent a confirmation email, so ensure you click the link to confirm your account, so you can begin accessing your pet’s records, request prescription refills, and schedule appointments whenever is convenient for you.
Please note the email address you use must match the email address we have on file at our hospital. If you have questions, please feel free to call us—we are happy to help.
Purina Pro Plan Vet Direct: Order your pet’s food for delivery to your door
Purina offers a wide variety of therapeutic and non-therapeutic diets, ideal for any pet’s nutritional needs. If your pet needs a prescription diet to help support organ function, Purina will likely have a diet formulated to assist your furry friend’s kidneys, liver, pancreas, heart, joints, or weight loss. For healthy pets, Purina also manufactures many general diets designed to meet the needs of growing, adult, or senior pets.
To have Purina products shipped straight to your home, sign up for Pro Plan Vet Direct. Prescription diets do require approval, to ensure your pet is receiving the appropriate food for her medical condition, but the approved prescription is valid for one year. Pro Plan Vet Direct makes ordering simple, with automatic shipments that can be easily updated as needed.
For more information, or step-by-step instructions on how to use our online hospital resources, give us a call. Remember—our Pet Page app requires a current email address for accurate information, so call us to update your contact info, as well.