We are still here for you to care for your pets during these challenging times!
We continue to monitor the status of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in and around our community and are making the best decisions we can to care for our patients while keeping you and our veterinary team as safe as possible.
Curbside service has become the standard of care across the veterinary industry and we anticipate that our curbside service will continue for an extended period. Following current recommendations, we will be continuing our ‘curbside service’.
What To Expect
- Prior to your appointment you’ll receive a text reminding you of your appointment and our curbside service.
- When you arrive, you will note signs posted at your parking space. Please call when you arrive (509-525-2502) and provide your name, your pet’s name, and the number of your parking space.
- Please provide us with a phone number that you are reachable at while waiting in your car.
- When we are ready for your pet’s visit, a veterinary assistant or technician will call you to complete the check in process and bring your pet into the building.
- Please ensure your pet is in a carrier or on a leash with a properly fitting collar.
- If your pet has a visit with one of our veterinarians, the doctor will perform an examination and any pre-authorized procedures or treatments. After the exam the doctor will call to discuss findings and recommendations.
- Follow up scheduling and check out will be done over the phone. We will then return to your car along with your medications, preventatives, products, and discharge instructions. We appreciate your patience as these curbside appointments are more time-consuming.
Wishing everyone good health! Thank you so much for your patience, flexibility, and understanding!
The Team at Associated Veterinary Medical Center